Peace of mind. Included with AppleCare+ for iPhone.
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. Extend your coverage with AppleCare+ for iPhone — you’ll get access to one-stop service and support from Apple experts who can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Apple-certified service and support
Priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection²
Repairs, replacement, and service
AppleCare+ covers repairs or replacement — including parts and service — by Apple-authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. And Apple experts can help you troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS, and Apple-branded iPhone apps
• Your iPhone
• iPhone battery³
• Included cable
• Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of ₹2,500 for screen or back glass damage or ₹8,900 for other accidental damage
• Using iOS and iCloud
• Connecting to wireless networks
• Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps
Get same-day service in most major metropolitan areas worldwide.⁴
Pickup and Delivery Service
Schedule a pickup at your home or office. Apple will return your iPhone when service is completed.⁵
Take your iPhone to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Buy NowAdd to your iPhone purchase
Add AppleCare+ when you purchase an iPhone online or in the store.
Add AppleCare+ within 60 days of your iPhone purchase by phone at 000800 1009009.⁶
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for iPhone and its original included accessories or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements. There are no service fees for mechanical failures. The back glass damage service fee is only available for iPhone 12, iPhone 13, iPhone 14, iPhone 15 models. See terms at apple.com/in/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/in/ for full details.
4. Same-day service availability and options may vary by region and iPhone model. For international service, Apple may repair or replace your iPhone and iPhone parts with a comparable iPhone model or parts that comply with local standards.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement or back glass damage service fee.
6. Requires completion of a remote diagnostic and proof of purchase.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase an iPhone. For complete details, see terms at apple.com/in/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/in/. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple.