Pre – order
- This pre-booking enables you to get an allocation on priority however does not ensure the availability of the device on the day of the launch. Colour and/or capacity options of your choice are subject to availability.
- The pre-booking receipt has to be produced in original at the time of purchase if you have chosen to pick up the device from the store.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/modify this pre-booking terms and conditions at any point in time without prior notice.
- Parties agree that any issues/legal dispute arising out of this pre-booking shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts situated in Mumbai.
- The offers available on iPhone and iPad may be revised or withdrawn without any prior notice.
- Offers will be valid for a limited time period and continue till stocks last.
- Product features vary by model.
- For detailed terms and conditions of the offers, log on to www.maplestore.in
4 Hours Delivery
- Delivery within 4 hrs only applicable if ordered between 9 am to 6 pm for MMR region only. Except for public holidays.
- Delivery within 4 hrs only applicable if ordered between 9 am to 6 pm for Pune city only. Except for public holidays.
- 4 Hours Delivery are on best effort basis, delivery time might be affected because of Natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, force majeure & unexpected exceptional circumstance.
- The coupon code is valid only in stores.
- The voucher is valid only on MRP.
- The coupon code can be redeemed on any product.
- Applicable till 16th April 2023.
- Two vouchers cannot be clubbed together.
- The voucher is valid for a single transaction only.
- If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card.
- Unused values will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions after the expiry date.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full or have its balance consolidated to a new voucher or replaced after expiry.
Welcome to http://www.maplestore.in
http://www.maplestore.in and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at http://www.maplestore.in, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future http://www.maplestore.in service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with http://www.maplestore.in, whether or not included on the http://www.maplestore.in website, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business. This E-commerce website has been made to serve end consumers & does not promote/initiate/encourage re-selling. Maple or http://www.maplestore.in OR its affiliates are not liable for any trade re-selling in case a buyer opts to do so. The liabilities of such purchases will solely be borne by the buyer directly as per prevailing laws, terms & conditions.
At Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Maple”), we value your concerns about online privacy & security while browsing and shopping at our website http://www.maplestore.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”). We make every effort to guarantee that the information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy statement.
We value your feedback and look forward to improving our services to better meet your needs. Maple may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
What we collect
We improve our products and advertising by using Microsoft Clarity to see how you use our website. By using our site, you agree that we and Microsoft can collect and use this data.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioural metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- To send communication for the order placed for our products or services offered on the website
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
When you visit http://www.maplestore.in or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. http://www.maplestore.in and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
Maple is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other sites
At times, Maple may provide links to other company websites which we believe may be of interest to you. Maple is not responsible for the content or services on these sites, and if you choose to explore these links, we suggest you review their privacy policies.
Shipping and Delivery policy
Maple Digital Technologies International Private Limited (Hereinafter referred to as “Maple”) has partnered with reputed Logistic partners for our logistic services, to ensure that all our products reach you in the best of conditions with minimum to no damages. We ensure using the best quality Packaging Material from reliable vendors and ensure thorough testing of package-worthiness before using them for shipping and delivery of our products.
In rare cases where you are not satisfied with the quality of the product delivered to you, we welcome you to drop an email to our registered ID, and we will look into the issue and address it on a case-by-case basis at the earliest.
Maple is not liable for any delay in delivery by the logistics partner and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company within 2 working days from the date of the order and payment. Delivery of all home delivery orders will be done to the Shipping Address mentioned while placing the order online and should reach you in a maximum of 10 business days.
- Maple does not charge any separate Shipping Charges in addition to the price shown at the time of placing the order.
- Maple is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
Orders placed between 9 am to 5 pm are eligible for priority delivery in Mumbai (MMR).
Delivery will happen as per Maharashtra Government guidelines, stipulates from time to time
Instant Delivery – Mumbai & Pune
- The offer is only applicable for orders within Mumbai and Pune.
- The offer is valid only on orders of iPhone 14 and its variants. (Not applicable on iPhone 14 Pro, Phone 14 Pro Max and Phone 14 Plus)
- The INR 2000 voucher will be redeemable only after the customer has completed the payment of their iPhone 14 order.
- The offer is valid only till 1st Oct 2022.
- The offer is valid exclusively on online purchases. (Not applicable on in-store purchases)
- Offer valid till stock lasts.
Returns & Refunds
Cancellation or Refund for any orders is not possible once the order is placed.
Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited (Hereinafter referred as “Maple”) takes care to procure, store and sell products of the best quality, in the best of conditions. We have partnered with reputed Logistic partners for our logistic services, to ensure that all products reach you in the best of conditions.
However, in the rare event where you might have received a product which is slightly damaged (either functional or cosmetic or any damage incurred during transit) or a product which has a manufacturing defect or a product which is dead on arrival, Maple and/or it’s Logistics Partner will look into the matter on a case by case basis.
In such circumstances, before using the product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team on the email ID – email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the product. Our customer service team will guide you on the process for the same. You may have to visit your nearest Maple Store to get such cases addressed.
For Dead on Arrival Products (DOA), a product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, upon its first use out of the box. In case you receive a DOA product, our Apple authorized service center will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
- Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you by Maple, on receipt and diagnosis of the DOA product. Our Support representative will contact you with the replacement product delivery details and the procedure for returning the DOA product.
- Service: You may have the DOA product repaired; however, once serviced, the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
- Refund: Once we receive the product(s) back and verify packaging/condition, we will initiate refund procedure for your money within 1-2 working days.
- Please note: Logistics charges and transaction fee will be deducted
Maple reserves the right to test returned DOA product. If the condition of the product is misrepresented by the customer, Maple may hold the customer accountable for handling fees.
Maple does not accept Returns for any other reasons apart from the scenarios mentioned above. The return process of the product can be restricted depending on the nature and category of the product and is subject to the following conditions:
- The customer should notify us of receipt of a Damaged / Defective product within maximum 24 hours of delivery.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging (along with the accessories therein), condition along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- The Delivery Executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
- Acceptance of return will be considered only post final approval from our product team.
Refunds will only be considered under the following circumstances:
- You received a product which is damaged (either functional or cosmetic or any damage incurred during transit) as per OEM standards
- If the delivery is delayed due to unforeseen circumstances (natural calamities, disasters, pandemic, etc.) or Govt. restrictions on movement
- If the product is not in stock for 15 working days after the complete payment has been made against the purchase
For damaged products, if the refund claim is deemed valid, we will process the refund after receipt of the product by Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited, and once our Authorised Service Centre team validates the claim. All Refunds will be processed based on the mode of payment used by the customer while placing the order.
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days after the claim is approved and the refund will reflect in the next statement.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to the original bank account.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of http://www.maplestore.in or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of http://www.maplestore.in. All software used on this site is the property of http://www.maplestore.in or its software suppliers.
Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited has been registered under the Trade and Merchandise Act and Rules in Mumbai under different classes with a registration number. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action.
http://www.maplestore.in grants you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without expressed written consent of http://www.maplestore.in. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of http://www.maplestore.in and its affiliates without expressed written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing http://www.maplestore.in’s name or trademarks without the expressed written consent of http://www.maplestore.in. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by http://www.maplestore.in. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of http://www.maplestore.in so long as the link does not portray http://www.maplestore.in, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Maple logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without expressed written permission.
Risk Of Loss
All items purchased from http://www.maplestore.in are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
http://www.maplestore.in and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, http://www.maplestore.in does not warrant that the product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by http://www.maplestore.in itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website, whether in Foreign Currency or Indian Rupees represents the full price of the product and shipping charges, unless specified otherwise in the Shipping Fees. With respect to items sold on http://www.maplestore.in, we charge you before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you the product(s) as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by http://www.maplestore.in.
- The prices displayed on this site are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR).
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
This site is provided by http://www.maplestore.in on an “as is” and “as available” basis. http://www.maplestore.in makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, http://www.maplestore.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. http://www.maplestore.in does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent from http://www.maplestore.in are free of viruses or other harmful components. http://www.maplestore.in will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Whilst we try and ensure that the details, descriptions, and prices of the products displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any order that you may place based on such erroneous, inaccurate, or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the Website; (ii) any personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our Website or any product; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website; and/or (v) any bugs, viruses or the like that may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party. In any case, the total aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement, and the program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this agreement.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
By visiting http://www.maplestore.in, you agree that the laws of India, under the jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and http://www.maplestore.in or its affiliates.
It has come to our knowledge that certain unknown individuals are contacting the general4 public pretending to be associated with Maple Digital Technology Pvt Ltd or its associates (“Maple”) and are offering cheap Apple products for sale. These unknown individuals will try to scam the customers by sending fake invoices in the name of Maple, request advance money for the product and then disappear
Please note that Maple does not sell its products through any agents or individuals. Our products are sold only from our stores and through our webstore http://www.maplestore.in. We will never contact customers requesting to pay advance money. Customers are requested to ensure that the billing for any products/services purchased are done from at any of our stores mentioned on the website or through the website http://www.maplestore.in
We are taking appropriate legal actions to stop these individuals. However, customers are requested not to fall into the trap of these fraudulent individuals
Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited
Corporate Office & Registered Address: 908-909, Lodha Supremus, Tunga Village, Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali, Powai, Mumbai – 400072, Maharashtra
Maple Digital Technology International Private Limited
Toll-Free: 63660 63660
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org